Top Stories this week – 4th Jan 2019
Welcome to this week’s edition of Top Stories.
From updates on the path to 5G to the latest in what can be achieved through our growing connectivity capabilities, the world we live and work in is an exciting, ever-changing place.
So here is our weekly installment of curated stories from around the web to help you make the most of it and increase your industry knowledge.
- How small businesses are embracing 5G
- 5G to reach 1.5 billion subscriptions in 2024
- WiFi tech to change their name so that users can understand how they actually work
- ITU and UNESCO see steady progress on global broadband targets
- Big tech is battling it out to bring internet to the most remote areas
Internet of Things: