O2 Open: Reward your employees at no cost to you
When it comes to encouraging loyalty, and improving people retention, organisations are always looking for new ways to reward their employees including the benefits and perks they offer.
O2 can help. For many years we have offered our business customers O2 Open, a simple yet effective way for companies to offer their employees a number of valuable discounts and benefits, including:
- Discounted tariffs: Employees of companies registered for O2 Open can get up to 25% off their Airtime Plan on qualifying phone contracts, and also on the Airtime Plan of a qualifying tablet or mobile broadband contract.
- Free wifi: Employees can connect to more than 7000 O2 wifi hotspots across the UK automatically.
- Priority Offers: Offers for your employees that you won’t find anywhere else, including food and drink, shopping, travel, health and beauty, as well as enviable access to movies, electronic games and sports.
- Priority Tickets: Access to Priority tickets 48hrs in advance including shows at The O2 and O2 Academy venues.
- Discounts on Accessories: As well as discounted airtime tariffs, members get a 20% discount on accessories in store.
- Help from our Gurus: Free help and advice from our Gurus for your employees, whether it’s online, in store or over the phone. From backing up data to taking brilliant photographs, we are here to help.
- Keeping children safe online: We know it’s hard for working parents to keep track of what their children are doing. That’s why we have teamed up with the NSPCC to deliver workshops for employees with children to make sure that they stay safe online.
- O2 Recycle: We’ve already recycled more than 2 million devices. So why not sell yours, and put the money towards a new one?
We can provide posters and leaflets to help promote the perks and benefits open to your employees, and for larger organisations can even assist with on-site promotional activity. We make sure it’s easy for you and engaging for your people, giving them the help they need with their devices.
Are you offering the perks of O2 Open to your employees? Many of the UK’s largest and best-known companies are already members, and their people are enjoying the benefits of O2 Open membership. So why not join them?
O2 Open is free to join and simple to set up. Join now and start offering your employees discounted airtime and accessories, as well as Priority offers and free O2 wifi. Click here now
“Excellent service from beginning to end.”
Monica Frega, IT Procurement Officer, City and Guilds Group