Blue Door Podcast - Access all episodes
...Door Expo 2020 content on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2elvLolPKfz1cgGuasaGjA Blue Door Awards – register your interest: https://connect.o2.co.uk/blue-door-awards-2021 This week’s guests: David Cornwell – Head of Solution Design at O2. o Twitter:...
O2 launches new All Blue partner tier
At O2, we’re proud to work with only the most talented partners, who consistently provide outstanding, world-class customer support and service, as well as a high level of digital knowledge and expertise.
Earlier in the summer we launched our new partner programme, All Blue, offering an enhanced range of tools designed to help O2 partners to grow their business, win new customers and deliver best-in-class customer service.
Today, we’re going a step further, as we launch an All Blue tier called Select, designed specifically for some of the very best in our partner network. Select brings to life a number of benefits normally reserved for those in the direct partner channel, into some top performing stockists. As part of the All Blue Partner Programme, the Select Tier is designed to help these partners drive business growth with the right tools and support from O2.
We are delighted to welcome our first 20 Select Partners:
- Social Telecoms
- Pastel Solutions
- JD Networks
- Crown Communications
- Can Solutions
- Six Degrees
- Cat 5 Communications
- Sure Communications
- Airtime Solutions
- Connection Technologies Ltd.
- Ice Telecommunications
- Telserve Ltd.
- Mobifon Communications
- Albion Business
- Dialogic (NI)
- Comms Provider
- Chess ICT
- Think Comms
These initial Select Partners will get access to dedicated O2 marketing, training and operational support, as well as invitations to various events throughout the year.
Our aim is to help our O2 Partners to grow, reach revenue targets and boost their profitability. It comes from driving customer demand, whether it’s through recognition and validation on the O2 Business website, or the exclusive O2 Select logo, which partners can use on their website and in customer communications.
Above all else, our goal is to help Select Partners deliver a best-in-class experience that will keep their customers coming back.
Select Partners get exclusive marketing benefits, including:
- Full access to the O2 Partner Hub, a one-stop shop for exclusive assets and content to support their own marketing initiatives.
- Sessions with O2 Marketing Experts, addressing topics such as marketing best practice, sales enablement and much more.
- Exclusive access to O2 Partner Marketing Forums, with contributions from special guests and the opportunity to feed back into O2’s partner marketing plans.
- Access to O2 Merchandise, to help engage with customers at pitches, or to support meetings and events.
Our new Select Partners will also benefit from a variety of training assets, including access to O2 Campus, our dedicated training platform that provides modules and content designed to suit the individual needs of each partner. There’s everything from basic product training through to advanced playlists on the latest device launches and how to market your business.
And much more
Throughout the year, Select Partners will enjoy a range of incentives and added extras that are sure to make the O2 Partnership even more worthwhile, including:
- O2 Random Acts of Kindness – helping to excite, inspire, and engage your customers with tickets to events at the O2 Arena and O2 Academy venues (T&Cs apply).
- O2 Partner Conference – offering Select Partners an exclusive digital invite to our partner conference, where we discuss the latest insights and developments on all O2 products, services and launches.
- O2 Approved Forum – invitations for you and your distributor to an intimate roundtable session with key figures and senior leaders from O2. It’s an opportunity to share feedback on O2 partner services, marketing and much more.
We are so proud to be in a position to evolve our All Blue Partner Programme, recognising our partners and continuing to deliver great reasons to partner with our network.
Here’s what Gary Hill, Head of Partners, SMB has to say:
“We are absolutely delighted to welcome our first 20 Partners onto the Select tier within our Partner Programme, All Blue. We can’t wait to help them get started as they continue to grow their O2 business and thank them for their continued efforts to support business customers, no matter how big or small.”
If you’re a business customer looking to work with one of our Select partners, or are looking to become an O2 partner yourself, please click here.