Blue Door Podcast - Access all episodes
...Door Expo 2020 content on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2elvLolPKfz1cgGuasaGjA Blue Door Awards – register your interest: https://connect.o2.co.uk/blue-door-awards-2021 This week’s guests: David Cornwell – Head of Solution Design at O2. o Twitter:...
Blue Door Expo 2020 overview
On October 14 and 15 we hosted our annual Blue Door Expo. Moving to a virtual platform provided an opportunity for everyone to drop in and out of content when the time was right, and this reflected in our highest ever level of interest for the different sessions held across each day.
We know not everyone had a chance to see, hear and be involved in what they wanted. For those that would like to catch-up on the presentations and discussions that cover the future of work, the future of industry and the future of society we’ve now made all the content available through YouTube.
We also realise that YouTube doesn’t provide the same levels of interaction that our platform allowed over the two days, and we know a lot of people are still keen to continue conversations that these discussions and presentations can ignite. Whether it’s sustainability efforts, or a focus on customer engagement, the use of AI or creating a culture to encourage trialling new things, we’ve created this form to allow access to specialists.
Some of the most popular content includes:
- “Re-imagining Britain”; Blue Door Expo opening address
- “The actions and mindset for developing high performance teams”; Eddie Jones, England Men’s Head Coach at RFU
- “Right tools, right person, right time”; PANEL session with Microsoft, Samsung, Cisco and Nokia.
- “Defining the future: Accelerating 5G British public and private sector” with O2, 5prinG and Nokia
- “The value of strategic partnerships”; Paul Pomroy, CEO at McDonald’s UK & Ireland and mark Evans, CEO at O2
- “Mindset; from incremental to exponential growth”; Ismail Amla, Chief Growth Officer at Capita
We’ve also broken all of the content in too easy to navigate YouTube playlists, including all the content from our partner vendors such as Samsung, Nokia, Asavie, Check Point, Yubico, Omniflow, and others.
- Plenary sessions
- The future of work
- The future of industry
- The future of society
- O2 solutions
- O2 partners
We hope you enjoy all of this year’s panel discussions and presentations. As always, we build these events as platforms for the content and materials you’re most interested in, so we’d love to hear your feedback and what you’d like to see next year, so drop us a note at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at next year’s Blue Door Expo.