Festival of Female Entrepreneurs: Inspiration for women in business
We’re proud to be a headline sponsor for the Festival of Female Entrepreneurs; one of our Enterprise Nation’s flagship events. The festival brings together some of the UK’s most influential female entrepreneurs, business leaders and brightest start-ups to share ideas, solve challenges and get practical insights on how to start and grow a business.
The festival will be taking place virtually, so join from the comfort of your home or office on 23 October for the ninth Festival of Female Entrepreneurs.
You’ll enjoy a day of business inspiration and advice, plus the 2020 Female Start-up of the Year winner will be announced live on the virtual stage with Allie Lawson, Head of SMB Marcomms at O2, part of the judging panel on the day.
During this year’s festival, Maria Fernandez, O2’s SMB Director, will be hosting a panel session on the ‘Future of remote working‘ with Jessica Heagren, founder of That Works for Me and Lara Moloney, Lara Moloney Limited. The session will take place at 3:45pm and you’ll hear how Jessica and Lara have adapted their businesses to work remotely and what’s kept them motivated during these times.
Need more reasons attend?
- Network with like-minded women in business across the UK, from the comfort of your own home
- Hear from successful entrepreneurs across many industries
- Gain practical advice on how to grow your business
- Support our three finalists, pitching on the day to be crowned Female Start-up of the Year 2020!
- Feel inspired, motivated and empowered to thrive in business
To celebrate our ongoing partnership, we’re giving every O2 Business customer a 12 month Enterprise Nation membership (worth £120). That’s a whole year of support, connections and discounts for your business, free.