Keys to implementing a 360° corporate digital identity
As more businesses are going under digital transformation, issues are arising around inefficient identity access management.
ElevenPaths, Telefónica’s dedicated cyber security company, have explored how these inefficiencies can affect business expansion, make employees less productive, and most importantly significantly impact your organisation’s security.
In their paper, ‘Keys to Implementing a 360° Corporate Digital Identity’, they have outlined four main areas on how to resolve these issues:
- The challenges in corporate identity management
- How to use the Continuous Adaptive Risk and Trust Assessment (CARTA) model
- The main technology pillars of identity and access management
- How to implement your strategic plan
Want to know more about cyber security?
- Find out how cybercriminals are behaving during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Read about our involvement with the Take Five to Stop Fraud campaign
- Watch our webinar on how COVID-19 and home working is accelerating cyber security transformation