Next up at MWC: The LG G5
The next exciting smartphone launch to catch our attention at MWC is one of the first ever modular phones to hit the market: the LG G5.
On top of offering advanced flexibility, the LG G5 is a true power-house. At first glance it’s a sleek, premium, metal smartphone but LG’s real innovation comes with the phone’s modular design. The battery slides of out the bottom of the device, where you can add a camera module that makes imaging easier and adds 1100mAh of battery power, helping you last even longer when out and about.
Other key features:
- The 5.3 inch screen is perfect for working while you’re on the go.
- The G5 runs Android meaning O2 Business apps like Box cloud storage, McAfee Multi Access and O2 Just Call Me work perfectly.
- The Quad HD resolution and Quantum IPS technology ensures that even simple tasks like email and Skype look great.
- Dual cameras around the back and a front camera make video conferencing so simple.
- It has an incredibly powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and a massive 4GB of RAM.
- The 32GB of internal memory and micro SD card slot mean there’s plenty of room for all your documents, presentations and emails.
Could the LG G5 be set to revolutionise smartphone design with its modular versatility, premium feel, impressive imaging and next-generation power? We’ll have to wait and see.
To find out more about phones and tablets from O2 Business, go to businessshop.o2.co.uk