Competition: win an HTC One M9
- HTC’s newest business smartphone launches today
- Supports Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office Mobile so you can be more productive on the move
- Your chance to win an HTC One M9
Today, the most advanced, stylish and sophisticated smartphone in the marketplace – the HTC One M9 – launches on O2 Business.
Not only is it beautiful to look at, it also boasts a host of features which make it an obvious choice to help business users remain at their most productive while on the move:
- With Microsoft Office support*, you can view, create and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents, wherever you are.
- Stay on top of email, calendar, tasks and notes with Microsoft Exchange support.
- Keep business and personal separate – create separate profiles for work and play.
- Use Google Docs, Sheets and Slides on the move.
So what do you reckon – is it the best for business? If you like the look of it, we’re offering you the chance to win the HTC One M9 for yourself. Just tweet us at @O2BusinessUK using the hashtag #OneForBusiness and finish the following sentence: ‘HTC One M9 would be great for me in my business @[yourbusinessname] because..’
Get your entry in by 11.59 on Tuesday 31 March 2015 – we’ll pick a winner and contact them within three days. If you’re not the lucky one, don’t despair – you can still get a great deal on the HTC One M9 in the O2 Business Shop.
For competition terms, click here.
- * & ** Microsoft applications can be downloaded from the Google Play store for free. Requires Microsoft account or subscription.