10 reasons why you need to be at StartUp 2017
Back for its third year, StartUp 2017 with O2 Business is the UK’s largest start up show of the New Year and the place to be if 2017 is your year to start a business or simply brush up on business skills.
This is the biggest one ever too, with even more talks and entrepreneurs, and more than 1,500 delegates attending a massive event in Central London on 14 January with simultaneous events taking place in Bristol and Birmingham on the same day.
10 reasons why you need to be at StartUp 2017:
- Be inspired by influential entrepreneurs – Hear talks from many successful business people including the founders of healthy eating place Tossed, Facebook’s biggest success story, Borrowmydoggy and fashion icon Skinnydip London in London. Plus in Bristol, Effie Moss, who wowed the investors on Dragons’ Den, and in Birmingham, inspiring jewellery entrepreneur Rebecca Struthers.
- Hear from the experts at Instagram and Facebook – Get exclusive advice and insight on how to increase engagement to maximise the power of social media for your small business.
- We’ll show you the money – Access funding opportunities by meeting HSBC and discover other routes to raising finance by connecting with top crowdfunding platforms, angel investors and startup loan providers.
- Get one-to-one advice from business advisers – All three StartUp 2017 events will have business coaches and mentors on hand, offering you free guidance on a wide variety of subjects from marketing to sales.
- Get top technology advice in one-to-one chats with O2 Gurus – They’ve got inside knowledge on the latest tech and how to make it work for your business. Book your free session
- Connect and network with like-minded peers – Learn from other startup founders at the same stage as you. It’s not just about what you know, it’s about who you know.
- Make yourself famous – If you’re a small business owner fighting for media recognition for the incredible business you have, there are some really simple steps to take to get noticed. Hear from top bloggers and entrepreneurs to understand how to pitch your story.
- Learn how to build a brilliant online presence – Maximise opportunities from the web by meeting digital marketing experts.
- Take your products to the world – Advice from businesses who’re exporting across the globe.
- Get your brand reviewed – Design and brand experts will be on hand to offer advice on how to create a great visual brand and where to start when it comes to your name and logo.