7 ways to prepare for a paperless 2016
by O2 Business
Like many organisations, we’ve experienced a lot of change this year as we looked into more efficient ways of working. Perhaps the biggest change has been our #O2Paperless push. We wanted to get more of our employees going paperless in favour of digital devices to embrace technology and help protect the planet along the way.
It’s not been an easy ride. We faced a few challenges but the benefits are clear.
By going paperless you can synchronise devices using Cloud software to access any document, anywhere, at any time. This means you can work with colleagues more effectively by uploading, editing and sharing files quickly. In turn, this can save employees time and save your organisation money. Plus, it’s always nice to know you’re doing your bit for the environment too.
However, we know paper still haunts some nooks and crannies in our office. If you’re in the same boat, or are looking to go paperless in 2016, here are some ways to use up that pesky paper (before you recycle it):
- Have a “snowball” fight– with paper balls of course. But maybe don’t tell your property team about this one
- Make some decorations. Paper snowflakes, baubles and banners could add a festive touch to your desk
- Hold a paper aeroplane competition. Need we say more? If you really want to win, why not search for some folding tips.
- Secret Santa treasure map. Haven’t dished out the gifts yet? Mix things up this year by hiding them around the office.
- Take up origami. We can make a pretty good swan, but there’s plenty more designs you can try out if you want to go pro.
- Create your own wrapping paper – personalisation without the extra pennies, what’s not to like?
- Design a Christmas card. Struggling to find the perfect card? That’s because you haven’t made it yet!
Hopefully these ideas will help get you started while having some festive fun along the way. From all of us at O2 Business, we wish you a very merry Christmas and hope you’ll be going #O2Paperless next year.
Ready to scale up your business? Call an O2 business specialist on 0800 028 0202 or call free from your O2 mobile on 8002.